Menu Recent Posts. Michael Christy 7,519 views. Spyderco Para 3 KnifeWorks Exclusive CTS-204P Satin Blade Forest Green G-10 C223GPGR. The Knife of the Day! Great retailer with first class customer service. $209.95. Action is drop shut and no blade play. * * * EXCLUSIVES * * * C172GBLTIP: Spyderco Plain Edge CTS-204P Titanium RIL with Blue G-10 Domino Bento Box Shop Exclusive You may order as many as you like, no limit. Comes with box and paperwork. Search titles only; Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma. item 2 Spyderco Para 3 CTS-204P Knife Orange/Blue G10 Exclusive Lynch Deep Clip - Spyderco Para 3 CTS-204P Knife Orange/Blue G10 Exclusive Lynch Deep Clip. Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc. 93. Para 3 DLT Exclusive: M390/Red G-10 Condition: BNIB - was only handled for inspection upon receipt. Price: US $220.00. Spyderco Para 3 - CTS 204p River’s Edge Cutlery Exclusive - Duration: 12:45. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! The Para 3 takes all the proven features and benefits of Spyderco’s best-selling Para Military™2 and distills them into an even more compact all-purpose cutting tool. Para 3 with CTS 204P River's Edge - New Shipment, Re: Para 3 with CTS 204P River's Edge - New Shipment, https://www.youtube.com/user/shawnhouston, https://riversedgecutlery.com/products/ ... sprint-run, https://riversedgecutlery.com/rec-exclusive-para-3. Any future delivery dates are estimated and subject to change. Problems with their website already. Mar 20, 2016. Postby Sharp Guy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:48 pm, Postby Deadboxhero » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:51 pm, Postby Tucson Tom » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:47 pm, Postby allhatnocattle » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:45 pm, Postby TomAiello » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:06 pm, Postby steelcity16 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:46 pm, Users browsing this forum: ABX2011, bigoaktree, Bing [Bot], buckleys, Cambertree, cody6268, crow2071, Google [Bot], kohei, Matt Deaner, MFlovejp, Mr.B. Does it make a difference if they don't? ... Para 3 cts-204p OD/FDE Coated Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by 91bravo, Jul 6, 2018. I did use it a couple times to open a few boxes, but still in excellent condition. Michael Christy 7,386 views. $299.97 $499.95 . I got a notification that my OD/FDE Para 3 was delivered to my mailbox at the postal store this afternoon. Rating Required. Sharp factory edge. $225.00. But do Carpenter and Bohler both do things the same way? Para™ 3 G-10 Green CTS 204P Flat Dark Earth Exclusive (C223GODFDE) $209.95. $209.95. Action is flawless with drop-shut close. Para™ 3 G-10 Cruwear Sprint Run™ (C223GGYCW) ... transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Name Email Required. With significant amounts of Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium, and Tungsten, these steels are 100% ready for action. Heck if I know. Bohler M390, CTS-204P, and CPM-20CV are all essentially the same steel and sport a near identical composition. available for purchase on Monday , August 13th @ 1PM EST, Para 3 with CTS 204P River's Edge - New Shipment, Re: Para 3 with CTS 204P River's Edge - New Shipment. Heading to the gym to workout. Its three-inch blade is composed of CTS-204P and features a full-flat grind for a superior balance of strength, point utility, and low-friction cutting performance. 4 viewed per hour. Spyderco WTS Spyderco Para 3 CTS-204P Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by lion504, Oct 4, 2020. Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most! Newer Than: Search this thread only; Search this forum only. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. The F&F on mine is absolutely perfect. The Spyderco Para 3 takes all the proven features and benefits of Spyderco’s best-selling Para Military 2 and distills them into an even more compact all-purpose cutting tool. The cool thing about Spyderco is the variation within every model. Please do not message me with offers. Log in / Register. Looks like it isn’t gonna happen tho. The Spyderco Para 3 is a compact version of the spectacular Paramilitary 2 folding knife. Spyderco Para 3 - CTS 204p River’s Edge Cutlery Exclusive - Duration: 12:45. Re: Knifeworks Exclusive Para 3, CTS-204P/Forrest Green G10 Post by TkoK83Spy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:27 pm I think I'll be carrying the Military or Para 3 next week actually. New! This morning River's Edge Cutlery announce a new shipment of their Para 3 with CTS 204P blade will arrive on Wednesday. Limited Time Offer. - Duration: 10:51. keithkevinken 1,343 views.
Creamy Buko Pie Recipe, Mirrorless Camera Price, Rent To Own Homes In Johnson City, Tx, Ensalada Rusa Ingredients, Sennheiser Pc 373d Cable, Homestead Verbena Companion Plants, Cocoa Powder In Lahore, Systems For Personal Life,