The Spyderco Para 3 is the successor of the Spyderco Paramilitary 2. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. Feb 12, 2006. We regret any inconvenience. Overall, a fantastic EDC knife from Spyderco. This is the perfect EDC form and function! Shop Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife | Up to 30% Off 4.7 Star Rating on 3 Reviews for Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife + Free Shipping over $49. Good news for Para 3 fans: the eventuality of upgraded steel and sprint run versions of this knife is about as inevitable as death and taxes. It features the same high-strength Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and a scaled-down, full-flat ground CPM-S110V blade. This was my first high end edc knife and I will always have a special place in my heart for it. Edge retention is phenomenal and the ergonomics are even better. It takes a slight flick to get the blade down. Details about para 3 s110v blurple lightly used. This thing is awesome! Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. I�m an avid knife collector and have gone through quite a few. The latest is the new Para 3 Lightweight which is included in the standard setting. Spyderco Para 3 - Dark Blue G-10 - S110V Blade. My buddy got a brand new knife and let me carry it for a couple days. Premium CPM-S110V blade offers exceptional cutting power and edge retention. The 110v steel holds up extremely well, almost on par with my preferred M390 carry options. Spyderco Para 3 Dark Blue G10 CPM S110V Plain Edge C223GPDBL . Benchmade - Bugout 535 EDC, Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade Knife. In its basic form, the Para 3 distills all the best-in-class features and benefits of the iconic Para Military™ 2 into a smaller, more pocket-friendly format. Spyderco Para 3 is Weight is just 0.25 Lbs. On. Scales have great texture and the blade came very sharp. Super quick delivery and got it right before Christmas. The contoured, textured G10 is replaced with the … I do love this knife. Get it dude, you will have a new EDC I guarantee it!! Plus, there is no better place to buy one than Blade HQ! Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. It is smaller and narrower than the Para 2. KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! Easily one of the most anticipated products in Spyderco's history, the Para 3 is the latest generation of their immensely popular Paramilitary family of folding knives. While the Paramilitary … I have owned this knife for several weeks, carry/use it everyday and it is still razor sharp (doesn't even need touched up) so, I cannot speak on how difficult it is to sharpen. Customer service like no other. just got my para 3 in s110v today. Price: US $155.00. I havent put this knife through hard use, but it seems like a small part of the tip chipped off. Has a few tiny dings on the g10 handle. The lanyard hole is way too large. B1ackwidow Gold Member Gold Member. I own both this model of the Paramilitary 3 and the Sage 5 with S30V steel with the carbon fiber laminate over G-10 scales. … After cleaning and lubricating with Finish Line Extreme Fluoro, the re-assembly went very smoothly.The S110V steel can be difficult to sharpen, but I have found that the diamond stones that come with the DMT guided sharping kits can sharpen S110V easily. We regret any inconvenience. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user Still built in the United States, it offers more economical entry into the rating by switching from … The Blade. The knife arrived in a "fine-tuned state" and no adjustments were needed. Most of the real differences are in the handle, but the profile of the blade itself is pretty much identical. It allows for a less bulky knife that is easy to transport and has the same cutting performance. The Spyderco Para 3 S110V Knife ($165.75) + Flytanium Titanium Scales INSTALLED features a 3 inch modified clip point blade made of CPM S30V premium stainless steel with a notched choil and thumb ramp for secure grip, and the Spyderco hole for ambidextrous one hand opening. The pocket clip does leave a bit to be desired, but that's something a Lynch clip could easily solve. Alternatives Spyderco Para 3 Camo G10 Satin Plain Edge w/Signet Ring . Although clearly based on the Paramilitary 2, the Para 3 was not named the "Paramilitary 3" because its smaller size qualifies it as a different knife design. I have owned the particular version of the knife with the S110V … Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. The Para 3 is a more compact version of Spyderco's immensely popular Paramilitary 2. This was my first purchase from BladeHQ and I have no complaints. This para 3 is everything I hoped it would be and then more. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here, Blade Material: CPM-S110V Stainless Steel, Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Left/Right Carry, Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. The design also showcased Spyderco's patented Compression Lock—a high-strength lock mechanism housed in the spine of the handle that offered a number of significant advantages over the Military's liner lock. Spyderco C81GPCMOBK ParaMilitary 2 G-10 Plain Edge Knife (Camo/Black) 4.8 out of 5 stars 89. Spyderco Para3 custom G10 scales (v.12) July 26, 2018. The Spyderco Para 3 G10 Dark Blue S110V is an elite version of the Spyderco Para 3 which supercharges the performance of this compact design with state-of-the-art CPM S110V blade steel. !Opened box and there it was- super sharp, bright and shiny.No blade play , everything centered .I love the rounded scales on the PM 3 , which are an upgrade to the big brother.I have this as my edc now , and in other clothes I carry the PM 2 and the Wolfspyder model.Thanks for the great customer service and fast delivery, Overall Quality, Blade Sharpness, Ease of Opening, Lock Ease of Use, Lock Type, Blade Material, None. The blade thickness is still 1.3. After a week of working it, the action has become smoother although the blade does not drop freely. Spyderco Para 3 custom scales (US Flag) July 26, 2018. Model # SP-C223GPCMO-SRPM3 . Haven't used my Para 3 since I got this one, and the S110, is a great improvement from S30. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! Maybe a few very light scratches on the clip side of the blade, but looks really good otherwise. The S110V cuts like a lightsaber and holds its edge forever. I did have stiffness with the Sage 5 action on opening and closing. You can then remove the pivot bushings and tube without taking the knife completely apart. I�m a girl in the knife hobby so finding the perfect balance of size and capability is difficult but the para 3 is perfect! The blade shape is great, the action is perfect. I put an MXG clip on it for deeper carry. Shipped with USPS First Class. My S110V did chip fairly easily within a month of having it but I was able file it down. PM sent. The latest addition to the ranks of knives with the extremely edge-retaining and tough CPM S-110V steel is this version of the Para 3. I'll take the Bailout Jul 7, 2020 #5. Apr 21, 2016. Condition is "Used". 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome). The result is the Para 3. Like its bigger brother, the Para 3 has the Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and a full-flat ground blade. Perfectly centered. Well, not completely. 2.8% of Carbon: It improves hardness and wear/corrosion resistance, but a high amount of it decreases strength. This knife was one of the first spyderco knives i had ever touched.
How To Ask For A Discount Politely Email Sample, How To Plant Bougainvillea, I'm Super Thanks For Asking Lyrics, Marshmallow Cancer Meaning, Aa Battery Powered Dvd Player, Canon 3000d Mic Input, Balanoy In Bisaya, Que Hay En El Castillo De Chapultepec, Thumbs Up Emoji Meaning,