If you are looking to add more power to your game, the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 would be a better option than the DeMarini CF7 as the one-piece design will allow for a stiffer feel than the two-piece design of the CF7. Which do you think? You can try reloading the page by clicking here. How long do I have to send it back if I don't like it after I use it? I'm 5'9" and about 170 lbs. Would you recommend the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 or the 2016 Rawlings 5150? Feels Great I am traditionally a singles and doubles hitter but am looking to add some power to my swing as well. Unfortunately, companies do not typically publish the actual specific MOI metrics of bats like the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163), 2015 RIP-IT AIR BBCOR Baseball Bat (B1503A) or the Marucci CAT 6 BBCOR Baseball Bat (MCBC614) so we do not have those readily available. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) is made in that size. © 2020 Louisville Slugger All rights reserved. $25.60 + shipping . My son is 5'2" & weighs around 115 lbs. I am 5'10" and 175 lb. Is there a comparable MLB Prime wood bat (i.e. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Is this -3 bat balanced or end-loaded compared to the CF8? Both the Marucci Black OPS BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBRTBK and 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 feature balanced swing weight, which is not typically preferred by power hitters. How do I determine what size bat I should get? This typically causes a power hitter to use their larger muscles to swing the bat. Hillerich, Job Turning" was in operation and filled orders for businesses by custom-turning everything from balusters to bedposts. Details about LOUISVILLE SLUGGER OMAHA 516 BASEBALL BAT - 30/20 - SLO516X -10. I have the Louisville Slugger Raid and it's the best bat I have ever swung. ***If within 30 days of the purchase the consumer is not completely satisfied with the performance of their Omaha 516 bat, they are able to return it to the retailer from which the purchase was made or directly to Louisville Slugger for a full refund of the documented retail price paid. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 features the new 7U1 Alloy which is said to create the lightest Omaha bat ever. Yes, the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 will feature the black and white Lizard Skins Grip as illustrated in the photo. And what size? It is more a personal preference. Pros: Has tons of pop and it lasts too. Free shipping . 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 JustBats.com. Cheers. I'm 6'3" and 210 lbs. similar balanced weighting)? The bat that will compare most similarly to the ExoGrid 3 from the 2016 release from Louisville Slugger is the Select 716. He is 5'4" and weighs 100 lbs. Answer a few simple questions to find your perfect bat. For your son's height and weight we recommend a 32" length. Maximum CONTROL. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the Marucci Cat 6 are both one-piece alloy bats with balanced swing weights. Based on his height and weight, we suggest a 30" model in the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. Pros: This bat has great pop. Would you like to add this item to your order? Featuring Slugger's new exclusive 7U1 Alloy, the Omaha 516 will provide hitters with the largest sweet spot and lightest swing weight found in any Omaha to-date! Also which one would have a longer sweet spot? The Select 716 is a hybrid bat, which means that the bat has an alloy barrel and composite handle. Pros: Bought this bat for my Grandson as he is advancing to Jr. High. LOUISVILLE SLUGGER OMAHA 516 BASEBALL BAT - 30/20 - SLO516X -10. The MAKO on the other hand will be a two-piece, fully composite design that will also feature a balanced swing weight. Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) would be a good choice for a power hitter. What -3 oz bat size does he need that is not too big of a jump? The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the Marucci CAT 6 are both excellent options for a contact hitter. Which bat is more balanced and has a bigger sweet-spot or more pop, the 516 or the Easton Z-CORE Speed? 1. $60. This 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) will be a single-piece, all-alloy bat with a balanced swing weight. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 has a balanced swing weight and it is typically a better option for a contact hitter. Pros: good grip amazing pop feels great in ur hands better and better then a 400$ bat. Sign up now to be alerted when we get more. Which bat do you think is most comparable to it? I am 5'10" and 135 lbs. Both the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the Rawlings VELO are one-piece alloy designed bats with balanced swing weights. And is this bat for power or contact? Neither bat is inherently better than the other bat, the biggest thing for deciding on an option will be getting the bat that fits your preferences as a player. Both are great bats and will offer similar pop capabilities. I would only recommend looking at the Z-CORE HMX TORQ if you are specifically interested in swinging a bat that features the 360 degree rotating handle technology. Based upon your height and weight, I would recommend using a 31" 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. Typically, the one-piece bats will be stiffer on impact and can possibly offer a little more power while the two-piece bats will flex more and do a better job of reducing vibration from off-centered hits. Both of these bats are one-piece alloy designs and as for which one is better that is really more of personal preference. Would you recommend this bat or a camouflage Cat 6? The Select 716 will be a hybrid bat (alloy barrel and composite handle) with a slightly-end-loaded swing weight. What size bat should he use? The biggest difference will be that the Omaha 516 is a one-piece alloy model and the Vexxum NVS is a two-piece model with a composite handle and alloy barrel which will help cut down on vibration. My son is 5'4" 130 lbs. I am a 5'7" 130 pound kid going into high school. The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the item. Used USSSA Certified Louisville Slugger Omaha 517 (-10) 19 oz 29" Bat. CLOSEOUT 2016 Louisville Slugger OMAHA 516 Youth Baseball Bat -13oz YBO5163. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the 2016 Rawlings VELO BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBRV3 are both one-piece alloy bats with balanced swing weights. We are trying to get him prepared for the heavier bats. Both of these bats will be a three-piece bat construction with AC21 alloy. What bat size do you recommend? Doesn't sound too bad, right? The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 is produced by Louisville Slugger and will feature the 7U1 Alloy, in addition to the red, black, and neon yellow cosmetics. I saw a very good baseball player using this bat and it got me interested. Is the Omaha 516 BBCOR Bat an end loaded bat or is the weight evenly distributed? While composite barrel bats like the 2015 DeMarini CF7 BBCOR Baseball Bat (DXCFC) tend to perform a bit longer than alloy barrel bats, the Omaha is still a very nice and durable option. spoex. - Tyler A. DSP (Dura-Soft Polymer) batting grip was created based off the highly successful DSP handlebar tape for road bikes. Louisville Slugger constructs the Omaha 516 Baseball Bat as a 1-Piece, crafted with a 7U1 Alloy Design. Which option from Louisville Slugger might be better for a deep line drive hitter: the Omaha 516 or the 2014 Assault? Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat Omaha 516 #SLO516X, 29" 19 oz -10 2 3/4 USSA. Both bats get reviewed well and come with a single-piece, all-alloy build. Louisville Slugger is more than confident that they've created the best bat in baseball and they're backing it up with the 30-Day Performance Promise. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 will be a one-piece fully alloy bat with a balanced swing weight. Overall, I think all the features you need in a bat will be featured in this BBO5163. The LS Prime 916 is a two-piece fully composite bat with a balanced swing weight. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 is a one-piece aluminum design and will not require a break-in period. One will not necessarily be better than the other for your style of hitting. If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. What is the coldest temperature the bat can be used? Louisville Slugger is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. Would this bat be a good fit? With that said, the LS 516 seems to be more balanced than the 5150. Which one would you recommend? I have quick hands. The debate over the origins of the first bat continues to generate controversy among baseball enthusiasts, but the younger Hillerich was most certainly involved in getting his father's business involved with what would become the company's signature item. I'm 5'9" 220 pounds. He loves the bat and it has become the favorite bat to borrow for players on both teams. I am looking for the best BBCOR bat that is not to expensive. Bat Weight (Donut Style) Fits Over The End Of The Bat & Helps Improve Bat Speed, Thumb Pad To Minimize Potential Bat Sting To The Hands, Knob Pad to Provide Bottom Hand Comfort During The Swing, NEW Gator Grip Pine Tar Stick Improves Grip & Ensures An Extended Life Span For Grip, 1.1 MM Lizard Skin Bat Grip To Maximize The Player's Grip, All The Bat Accessories You Need To Take Your Game To The Next Level. - 30" or 31"? Made with our NEW exclusive lightweight 7U1 alloy, the OMAHA 516 delivers the right mix of undeniable power, a massive sweet spot, superior balance, maximum barrel flex, and a lighter swing weight. * Not satisfied with the performance of the Omaha 516 within 30 days? Based on the current bat he is using though going with a 31 inch 29 ounce model will be an easier transition for him. Don't know whats going on with Slugger... Pros: dosent feel right when you practice with it but in a game.the sweet spot is huge on this bat. Both the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOr Baseball Bat (BBO5163) and the 2016 DeMarini Vexxum NVS BBCOR Baseball Bat (DXVXC) are well balanced bats. Omaha has a storied place in the game of baseball. Based on his height and weight, we suggest a 32" model in the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. Please upgrade to a supported browser: How does this compare to the Rawlings Velo? Louisville Slugger Omaha 516. Is the now Omaha end weighted like the older versions? Based upon your height and weight, we would make a general recommendation of getting a BBCOR bat in the 33" length. There is no way to tell how long a bat like the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) will last given the countless ways and conditions it can be used in. Both are going to be balanced and designed with the contact hitter in mind. Made with our NEW exclusive lightweight 7U1 alloy and Louisville Slugger's Flex Band Technology, the OMAHA 516 delivers the right mix of undeniable power, a massive sweet spot, superior balance, $67. - Ben L. The Cat 9 was everything Iโ€™ve come to expect from Marucci. Which bat would be better is going to be more of a personal preference choice as both are balanced bats. In general, the Omaha would compare well in terms of balance and swing weight to those two models. Pros/Cons? Louisville Slugger is a household name in the world of manufacturing baseball bats, and they have just come out with the new Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 Youth bat. As long as we have the size that you are needing, I would say that it is a great model for you to get as you begin your high school career. Cancel Unsubscribe. Both bats will also feature minor differences, such as grips and technology used in constructing the bat. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) has good durability. 15% OFF. Featuring Slugger's new exclusive 7U1 Alloy, the Omaha 516 will provide hitters with the largest sweet spot and lightest swing weight found in any Omaha to-date! It's between the 2016 Louisville slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR and the Easton Z-CORE HMX TORQ BBCOR. Plus, it features a 30 day performance guarantee where you are able to actually use the bat for up to 30 days from the purchase date and if for any reason you are not satisfied you may return it for a full refund or exchange. The reviews have been very solid so far on the bat and the Omaha series has a very good reputation year-in and year-out. This 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) will be outfitted with a balanced swing weight (which results in a fast swing speed), a decent barrel length (allows a bigger sweet spot) and it is rated well at JustBats in regard to performance (customer's feel the ball jumps off the bat well). Since they are priced the same, the deciding factors are going to be your personal preference of manufacturer and cosmetics. The JustBats Batter's Box features a bat weight, thumb pad, knob pad, pine tar stick, and a black Lizard Skin bat grip all in one small box and an affordable price. That same alloy (Slugger calls this the 7U1+ alloy) is found in the 518 Omaha too. I'm a 5'7", 120 lbs and a contact hitter. This bat will be especially attractive for older power hitters who want a stiff feel when making contact with a baseball. If not what would you recommend? If you're looking for a little power then I would probably lean towards the 2016 Louisville Slugger Select 716 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBS7163 as that bat will feature a slight end loaded swing weight. It's not so much the material that matters, but the construction of the bat. If when you receive the batting gloves, tried them out and they do not fit or work perfectly for you, you may return them within two weeks for an exchange or full refund whether you have worn them or not. Powerful, comfortable, and wildly consistent. Louisville Slugger gloves are worn by more pitchers in Major League Baseball than any other glove. All three bats would be good options to consider for a power type hitter. $49.95 + shipping . Which bat would be the best for his size? I am a contact hitter and prefer a balanced bat. I am 5'8" and 160 lbs. What's better the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha or the Marucci Cat 6? What is the difference between the 515 and 516? 2021 DeMarini Voodoo ONE BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXVOC21, 2020 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBZV3. This 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) has BBCOR .50 certification which will make it legal for use in High School. With trusted power and championship performance the OMAHA 516 is the most proven one-piece bat and most consistent high performance bat in baseball. Based upon your height and weight, we would make a general recommendation of getting a 32" option of this 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) . I typically like balanced bats. Would suggest speaking a coach or someone who has seen him swing to get a better idea. Based on your son's height and weight, we would recommend getting the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 in a 33 inch or 34 inch model; it really comes down to what he feels most comfortable with. Traditionally, one-piece bats are more preferred by power hitters due to their stiff feel. 2015. I'm 5'8", 13 years old and 145 lbs. For a player of your size, I would recommend going with a 33" model of the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7908, if you have any issues accessing information on this website. They both have a one-piece aluminum construction and have almost the same features. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and 2016 Easton Z-CORE HMX BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB16ZA are extremely similar. What size bat should he get? For his age and level of play we recommend a 29 oz. $22.99 1 bid + shipping . Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? Would the VELO or the 516 be more balanced? The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: (BBO5163) or any one-piece BBCOR bat is going to have the closest swinging characteristics to a wood bat. This bat will be more prone to cracking, requires a break-in period of roughly 50 pitches, doesn't hold up as well in weather under 70 degress, will flex some on impact, will reduce vibration from off-centered hits and sound more like a wood bat on contact. Here at JustBats, we do not recommend using the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 in temperatures below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Both bats are excellent options, but the Velo might be a little more comfortable to use and might provide a little better pop. With trusted power and championship performance the OMAHA 516 is the most proven one-piece bat and most consistent high performance bat in baseball. I'm 6'1-6'2 ish and weigh 165-170. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and 2016 Rawlings VELO BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBRV3 are both going to be extremely balanced. Feel free to check out my other baseball/softball listings as I have many other items available. Should I stick with Louisville or switch to something else? Did you purchase a product from us, but noticed that it is now at a lower price?Please let us know, and we will honor our lowest price within the past 30 days by issuing a refund for the price difference or adjusting the price for you over the phone. Thanks! Would you recommend the LS Omaha 516 or the 2016 Easton Mako? Based on the age of your son, we would recommend either a Youth Barrel bat (if needing a barrel with a 2 1/4" barrel diameter) or a Youth Big Barrel/Senior League Baseball Bat (common length to weight ratio would be -10). As long as you feel you can handle the 29 oz weight of the 32" option of bat, I would recommend that size. Which Louisville Slugger model will be most similar to hitting with a wood bat? Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. Based on your height and weight, we suggest a 31" model in the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. Which bat do you prefer between the Marucci Elite, Marucci CAT 6, and the Louisville Slugger 516? In 1880 Bud Hillerich, who was an amateur baseball player, became an apprentice in his father's shop. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 is not going to have an end-loaded swing weight. Does the lighter bat potentially give him more bat speed? With trusted power and championship performance the OMAHA 516 is the most proven one-piece bat and most consistent high performance bat in baseball. Last one. Overall, I would compare the Select 716 and ExoGrid 3 most closely. Featuring Slugger's new exclusive 7U1 Alloy, the Omaha 516 will provide hitters with the largest sweet spot and lightest swing weight found in any Omaha to-date! We were thinking 34". With the introduction of their 2016 bat line, players around the nation are finding out why more Top 25 teams in NCAA baseball step into the box with Louisville Slugger. What bat size would you recommend? It could be thicker and maybe hold longer. Yes, the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 has a balanced swing weight. The Louisville Slugger Omaha 515 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5153 is a one piece alloy design bat, whereas the Louisville Slugger EXOGRID 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB13EX is going to be made of composite and alloy. Would you suggest the 516, 716, or 916? Pros: Very dense feel like its solid. What bat do you recommend? He used 31/21 for travel ball! How many years do you think this bat will last? I would consider myself an almost exclusive pull hitter with a vigorous swing like Juan Uribe. The palm of the batting glove is constructed of premium grade sheepskin leather. Ball sounds good off the bat. I'm more of a lead off/contact hitter, would you recommend this bat or the 2016 Easton HMX ZCORE one-piece bat? They all three are well balanced for a light feel. How is the swing weight (MOI) of this bat compared to the Rip-It Air or Marucci Cat 6? And it also has a great balanced feel to it when you swing!! Thinner barrel walls results in a lighter feel, larger sweet spot, and maximum trampoline effect on contact. What bat length and weight should I get? Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. It's a great bat. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the 2016 Louisville Slugger Prime 916 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBP9163 will both feature a balanced swing weight. On a spring afternoon Bud, then seventeen, witnessed Browning break his favorite bat. This 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) and the VELO will both be excellent options of bats for contact hitters who display power on occasion (both are very balanced). Cons: Grip is a lightly bit different with the thin lizard skin but you get used to it quickly. I want to know what bat would fit me and which bat has the pop for a power hitter. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! Eight years before, the 1834 Book of Sports had made its debut as the nation's first publication covering baseball. Louisville Slugger Omaha 518 -10 USA Baseball Bat (NEW) 29/19. Because of that alloy update, I am saying that this Omaha 516 will be the better option in my opinion. Both the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the 2016 Rawlings 5150 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBR53 are great one-piece alloy bats with balanced swing weights. It will not require a break-in period (will be hot out of the wrapper), will be more prone to denting, holds up better in colder weather, will sting the hands more when a ball is hit off the end or towards the hands, will flex less on impact and will make a distinctive "ping" sound on contact. Which bat performs better, the 515 or the 516? CLOSEOUT 2016 Louisville Slugger OMAHA 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat -3oz BBO5163. The Omaha 516 bat is made in versions of BBCOR, Youth Big Barrel/Travel Ball, Youth & Tee Ball. We’ll let you know when this high-demand product is available for purchase. When comparing this 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) and the 2014 Assault, I would not say that one option will absolutely be the go-to option for a hitter of your description. The Rawlings Velo however, is going to be slightly more balanced than the Omaha 516. According to company legend, the first bat was turned by Bud for Pete "The Old Gladiator" Browning in 1884. I'm looking for a new bat for high school. 200 MOI Point Reduction - Creates the Lightest Omaha BBCOR EVER! The JustBats.com Batting Glove was designed with you, the player, in mind. Are there any major differences between this bat and the Cat 6? As useful for bats as this Glove Care Kit is for gloves! This particular Louisville Slugger model is by far one of our most popular, one-piece alloy designs. Show all 31 reviews of the Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163, Show all 128 Questions and Answers about the Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. My grip is getting worn out and I want to buy the same size. Who determines the condition of the used bats? LOUISVILLE SLUGGER OMAHA LEGACY SERIES 12" BASEBALL GLOVE, Left Hand. The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. This leather gives a great grip while maintaining it's flexibility. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I was swinging a mako before this bat and honestly this bat beats out the mako. Used Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 29" -10 Drop Baseball & Softball Usssa 2 3 4 Barrel Bats. He is a sophomore on the high school varsity team. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 will feature a balanced swing weight. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7908, if you have any issues accessing information on this website. Likes a balanced bat. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. I am 5'9" and 135 pounds. the caps completly broke off all three of the bats in the middle of our game. To do so, we verify some information. I'm 6'1" and weigh 157. Mesh Backing on Knuckles - Improves Flexibility and Durability, Vented to Allow Moisture and Heat to Escape. The Omaha 519 is the lowest price bat in the Slugger BBCOR lineup, but it’s no slouch. Based on your height and weight, we would suggest getting the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) in a 32 inch 29 oz model. Cons: -Replaced bat twice after multiple dents in sweet spot from soft toss with real leather ball. Would you recommend this bat for a power hitter? The firm thrived, and by 1875 the little woodworking shop employed about 20 people. Louisville Slugger constructs the Omaha 516 Baseball Bat as a 1-Piece, crafted with a 7U1 Alloy Design. 2020 Louisville Slugger Omaha Review: Value.Value. I'm trying to decide whether the Rawlings Velo or the Louisville Slugger 516 would be better for me. I'm 5'5", 130 lbs and a contact hitter. Louisville Slugger constructs the Omaha 516 Baseball Bat as a 1-Piece, crafted with a 7U1 Alloy Design. Two of his sons, Adam and John Andrew "Bud" were born in the United States and would later join their father in his business. Louisville Slugger Maple Wood Bat. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 18.7K. Both bats are very balanced as well, so they are great choices for a contact hitter looking to work on bat speed and bat control. Based on your son's height and weight, we would typically recommend going with a 32 inch 29 ounce 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163. Additionally, while the physical barrel hasn’t increased much (if at all), Slugger claims the usable barrel, due to an upgraded alloy, has also increased. Based on your height and weight, we would recommend getting the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 in a 33 inch 30 ounce model. What would you recommend? Tims77. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! The single-piece, all-alloy design of this bat makes it slightly more balanced in its swing weight when compared to the Select 716 with a two-piece, hybrid design (alloy barrel and composite handle). Does the longer and heavier bat give an advantage if he can swing it? The sweet spot is going to be very similar on both bats. What bat would you recommend? used in BP for a while ...still no "pop". The aluminum alloy was hot from the first swing and the sweet spot seemed to span the entire barrel! What length of bat should I get? I am more of a power bat. once i used in a game the "pop" was never there. Would you prefer the Marucci CAT 6 or the Omaha 516? It is made out of a one piece aluminum structure. Cons: There is some vibration when hit off of the end of the ba, but that can be expected from any 1 peice alloy bat. Free Shipping! This 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) will feature new 7U1 Alloy. My 13 year old son is 5' 7" and 130 lbs. He is 5'6" and weighs about 156 pounds. Need a bat for my son entering high school in the fall. Both the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) and the Marucci CAT 6 BBCOR Baseball Bat (MCBC614) are great options. Based upon your height and weight, we would recommend going with a BBCOR .50 bat in the 31" length. He loves it. This summer he is playing summer ball with the JV and varsity teams. Which bat is overall better: Omaha 516 or Prime 916? In your opinion is the Rawlings worth paying $100 more for? The 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 can be sent back within 30 days of purchase date in used condition for an exchange or refund of your purchase price as it features a 30 day guarantee from the manufacturer. How many inches should I get this bat in? When deciding between these bats, you'll want to decide if you prefer the single-piece, balanced feel of the Omaha 516 or the hybrid build (alloy barrel and composite handle) of the Select 716. We would recommend a 33" for a player with your height and weight. This 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat (BBO5163) will be specifically legal for play in the Colt and Palomino divisions of Pony League baseball. Both the 2016 Louisville Slugger Omaha 516 BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBO5163 and the 2016 Rawlings 5150 are well balanced alloy bats, so both could work very well for you.
Nambike Quotes In Kannada, Gwapt Vs Oscp, Fabric Composition Percentage, Whataburger Menu Prices, Superglass Windshield Repair Profit, T'challa Net Worth, Zulu Wars Script Roblox, Handshake Icon Vector, Stanford Biosciences Phd Acceptance Rate,