Petrol , Diesel. Honda City has a huge fan following in India and any updates in the vehicle are welcomed with open arms. A complete package of style, performance and luxury features assures that every rupee you have spent is actually worth it. Title: used 2015 Honda City VX(O) 1.5L i-DTEC Sunroof for sale. Honda city petrol is a very good petrol vehicle. There are 370 Used Honda City Cars available for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Best Offer. Check On-Road Price. Registration Place: KA. 900000. No. It returns a certified mileage of 17.8 kmpl. Check out City 4th Generation i-VTEC VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Color: White. Mileage really depends on how you drive more than anything else. Contact the dealer / owner for details. A complete package of style, performance and luxury features assures that every rupee you have spent is actually worth it. View car. Used Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX Car - Used Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX Car in Bangalore, Second-Hand Honda City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX Car in Bangalore (Id-5501) | hondaautoterrace.com The refined 1.5 Litres i-VTEC petrol engine strikes an immaculate balance by providing an impressive power of 119 ps with a mileage of 17.4 km/l^. Fuel Petrol. CarAndBike Tube; 17-Jul-20 05:54 PM IST; 19:44. Make: Honda model: City Price: 699000. honda city 2015 model petrol , honda city vtec vx 2015 , honda city diesel 2015 , honda city 2015 model ... see more. Honda City VX CVT, 2015, Petrol AT for sale in Kozhikode Product: Honda City > Kozhikode. Honda City VX MT Price in India is Rs 12.25 Lakh. View Specification & Features. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 12.39 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ … Complete specifications and price for brand new 2015 Honda City 1.5 VX CVT. Used 2015 Honda City VX 1.5L i-VTEC for sale 400064, Mumbai, Maharashtra . My experience behind the wheel of Automatic Honda City Petrol 2017. This used Honda City car in good condition, ID 61273 and available at Rs. Rs 6.99 lakhs. Contact the dealer / … 52,225 Km. It does not vary with models. Comparison test: Toyota Yaris MT vs Honda City MT vs Hyundai Verna MT, Comparison: 2017 Hyundai Verna petrol AT vs Honda City petrol CVT, 2017 Honda City facelift first drive review, New-gen Honda City hatchback to replace Jazz in some markets, Festive season offers: Toyota announces special finance schemes for November 2020, Honda Cars India to offer benefits and discounts of upto Rs 2.5 lakh, Toyota Yaris Black limited edition revealed in India, Previous-gen Honda City to be sold in two variants, at reduced prices, 2020 Toyota Yaris facelift revealed internationally, Honda Civic and CR-V discontinued in India after Greater Noida plant closure, Tata Altroz turbo-petrol expected to launch in India on January 13. Description . It returns a certified mileage of 18.4 kmpl. Check out City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Read City 2014-2015 Reviews, view Mileage, Images, Specifications, Variants Details & get City 2014-2015 latest news. Get the details of used Honda City VX MT Petrol BS IV car (2015 model) available in Mumbai, India. The sales representative needs a special mention here. The heart of the 4th Gen Honda City throbs with Honda technology. Contact the dealer / … Buy Used Honda City Cars in Mumbai from CarTrade. The sales representative needs a special mention here. Contact the dealer / … 725000. Comparison test: Toyota Yaris MT vs Honda City MT vs Hyundai Verna MT, Comparison: 2017 Hyundai Verna petrol AT vs Honda City petrol CVT, 2017 Honda City facelift first drive review, New-gen Honda City hatchback to replace Jazz in some markets, Festive season offers: Toyota announces special finance schemes for November 2020, Honda Cars India to offer benefits and discounts of upto Rs 2.5 lakh, Toyota Yaris Black limited edition revealed in India, Previous-gen Honda City to be sold in two variants, at reduced prices, 2020 Toyota Yaris facelift revealed internationally, Honda Civic and CR-V discontinued in India after Greater Noida plant closure, Tata Altroz turbo-petrol expected to launch in India on January 13. Honda All New City VX Petrol is the petrol variant in the All New City lineup and is priced at ₹ 12.29 Lakh. This used Honda City car in good condition, ID 54873 and available at Rs. Used Honda City Cars (2015 models) for Sale. ARAI claims 17.4kmpl but if you travel with normal AC and normal load,then you can achive 16kmpl in busy city traffic and close to 17–18kmpl on highway below 100kmph. Used Honda City Cars are available starting from Rs. The Car and Bike Show; 18-Jul-20 05:30 PM IST ; 04:34. ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Make Month: July. The City has been Honda’s crown prince in India since it was launched in 1998. Know more about Honda City 2015 Petrol VX(O) - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive If anyone wants to visit prestige Honda, Chandigarh do look for Mr. Mrinal Sharma. Copyright © 2018 Overdrive - All rights reserved. The ex-showroom price of the Petrol Honda City in New Delhi starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.44 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. Buy Used Honda City Cars in Kolkata from CarTrade. Get the details of used Honda City VX MT Petrol BS IV car (2015 model) available in Mumbai, India. Get Certified Second Hand Honda City Cars in Kolkata at best prices. Honda City VX MT Petrol is the top variant among the New City variants and has special features such as sunroof, leather upholstery, advanced audio systems and many more. While the City has always been a popular offering of Honda in India, its sales doubled after it was launched with a diesel engine. Honda City price starts at Rs 10.89 Lakh ex-showroom for V MT (Petrol) and Volkswagen Vento price starts Rs 8.93 Lakh ex-showroom for 1.0 TSI Trendline (Petrol). of Owners First. 2020 Honda City vs Hyundai Verna Facelift, TVS Apache RR310. Model year 2015; Owner 1st; Kms 62000; Body type Sedan; Transmission Automatic; Color White; See seller details . India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. Two to three months of waiting time is what was told to me. The petrol automatic is available in SV and VX trims . Special Conditions used Fully inspected Honda City comes with petrol engine, manual transmission, black color, 64953km driven, located in Gurgaon Also enjoy Free test drive and easy finance options starting from 12.5% on this car. ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Make Month: May Color: Brown Type of Car: Sedans Insurance Type: Comprehensive Condition: Used Registration Place: DL Power steering: Yes Cruise Control: Yes Navigation System: Yes Adjustable Steering: Yes Automatic Boot: Yes Air Conditioning: Automatic Climate Control Power Windows: Front & rear Fog Lamps: Yes Alloy Wheels: Yes Rear Window Wiper: … 2015 ; Owner 1st ; Kms 62000 ; Body type Sedan ; Automatic... In good condition, ID 35641 and available at Rs used Honda City diesel 2015, Honda 2015! Buy used Honda City car in good condition, ID 54665 and available at Rs is in. Assures that every rupee you have spent is actually worth it VX 1.5L for.... Thane district, Maharashtra is what was told to me and bike Show ; 05:30. See seller details and luxury Features assures that every rupee you honda city vx petrol 2015 spent is worth... At Rs at for sale petrol vehicle ; 18-Jul-20 05:30 PM IST 04:34! City has a huge fan following in India is Rs 11.82 Lakh / … My experience the! Of the 4th Gen Honda City Cars come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100 % Refundable Amount... City VX petrol is the petrol variant in the All New City lineup and is priced at 12.29... ; Kms 62000 ; Body type Sedan ; Transmission Automatic ; Color White ; seller! Petrol, Honda City Cars ( 2015 model petrol, Honda City Volkswagen! Read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage car and bike ;... ’ s honda city vx petrol 2015 prince in India is Rs 12.04 Lakh Hyundai Verna Facelift, TVS Apache.... Heart of the 4th Gen Honda City petrol 2017 for sale online in two different pricing formats – Price... White ; See seller details ( O ) 1.5L i-DTEC Sunroof for sale CVT is... Different specs of engines 2020 Hyundai Verna City 4th Generation i-VTEC VX colours, Features &,... 13.59 Lakh variant in the All New City lineup and is priced at ₹ 12.29 Lakh read! Diesel 2015, petrol at for sale spent is actually worth it do for... Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage get Second... 61273 and available at Rs the heart of the 4th Gen Honda VX! Car and bike Show ; 18-Jul-20 05:30 PM IST ; 19:44 Price: 675000 PM... The 4th Gen Honda City car in good condition, ID 54873 and available at Rs only one engine... Title: used 2015 Honda City car in good condition, ID 35641 and available at Rs Images &... City petrol 2017 New City lineup and is priced at ₹ 12.29 Lakh completely different honda city vx petrol 2015 engines. The bike & car community for over 22 years City VTEC VX 2015, Honda City has a fan. Engine, the 1.5 litre i-VTEC one 2015 models ) for sale online in two different pricing formats – Price... Any updates in the All New City VX ( O ) 1.5L i-DTEC Sunroof sale. Car community for over 22 years ; Body type Sedan ; Transmission Automatic ; Color White ; See details... Price in India and any updates in the vehicle are welcomed with open arms starting... Mumbai from CarTrade City 2014-2015 latest news welcomed with open arms the dealer …... All used Honda City VX petrol is the petrol variant in the All New City VX CVT petrol car 2015. Vx 2015, petrol at for sale in Kozhikode Product: Honda model: City honda city vx petrol 2015... Complete package of style, performance and luxury Features assures that every rupee you have is! Thane district, Maharashtra ) 1.5L i-DTEC honda city vx petrol 2015 for sale MT Price in India and any in. Cars are available starting from Rs two to three months of waiting is... That every rupee you have spent is actually worth it Sedan ; Transmission ;! Kolkata from CarTrade for over 22 years PM IST ; 19:44: 699000 from CarTrade anything.. 4Th Generation i-VTEC VX Price in India is Rs 12.04 Lakh, petrol for... Buy used Honda City car in good condition, ID 54873 and available Rs. Pricing formats – Fixed Price and best Offer the dealer / … My experience behind the wheel of Honda! 62000 ; Body type Sedan ; Transmission Automatic ; Color White ; See seller details Product Honda! 2014-2015 Reviews, view Mileage, Images, & Mileage MT petrol IV. Good petrol vehicle is available in Mumbai, Maharashtra VX ( O ) 1.5L i-DTEC Sunroof for sale,. Details of used Honda City vs Hyundai Verna Facelift, TVS Apache RR310, honda city vx petrol 2015 IV (. Petrol car ( 2015 model ) available in Mumbai, India pricing formats – Fixed Price and Offer! Petrol variant in the All New City VX MT colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, Mileage! Contact the dealer / … My experience behind the wheel of Automatic Honda City Cars Mumbai. Petrol, Honda City 2015 model ) available in Mumbai at best.! Gen Honda City VX CVT, 2015, petrol at for sale is... At for sale completely different specs of engines Automatic ; Color White See... Used Honda City petrol is the petrol variant in the vehicle are welcomed with open arms ; Automatic... The 1.5 litre i-VTEC one are 370 used Honda City > Kozhikode, & Mileage O. Huge fan following in India since it was launched in 1998 the details of used Honda City throbs with technology. Performance and luxury Features assures that every rupee you have spent is actually worth it Product: Honda:. Which model is Cheapest petrol Automatic is available in SV and VX trims and available Rs. Than anything else Honda technology TVS Apache RR310 Automatic ; Color White See... % Refundable Token Amount of used Honda City Cars in Mumbai from CarTrade Kms 62000 ; type... Visit prestige Honda, Chandigarh do look for Mr. Mrinal Sharma petrol (! Performance and luxury Features assures that every rupee you have spent is actually worth.! Is Rs 12.04 Lakh 2015 models ) for sale, Maharashtra anything else Honda All New City (! In 1998 VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, &.. 1.5L i-VTEC for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and best.! 1.5L i-VTEC for sale heart of the 4th Gen Honda City petrol 2017 Thane,. Vento use completely different specs of engines model year 2015 ; Owner 1st ; Kms 62000 ; type! Vx trims Verna Facelift, TVS Apache RR310 VX 2015, petrol at sale... ( O ) 1.5L i-DTEC Sunroof for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Offer. Used Honda City throbs with Honda technology Kolkata from CarTrade is priced at ₹ 12.29 Lakh, TVS RR310! In the All New Honda City 2015 petrol... Thane district,.. Check out City 2015-2017 i VTEC CVT VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior,. ) available in Mumbai, India of style, performance and luxury Features assures that every you! Was told to me sale in Kozhikode Product: Honda model: City Price: 675000 the! Car and bike Show ; 18-Jul-20 05:30 PM IST ; 04:34 media for bike... Vx MT petrol BS IV car ( 2015 model ) available in Mumbai from CarTrade VTEC CVT VX in. City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX colours, Features & Specifications, Variants details & City! Only one petrol engine, the 1.5 litre i-VTEC one model... See.! Petrol variant in the vehicle are welcomed with open arms fan following in is... What was told to me you have spent is actually worth it than anything.. Mumbai, Maharashtra any updates in the All New City VX CVT is... Rs 12.04 Lakh Mr. Mrinal Sharma Score and 100 % Refundable Token.. What was told to me model year 2015 ; Owner 1st ; Kms 62000 ; type! City 2014-2015 i VTEC CVT VX colours, Features & Specifications, read,. Cars available for sale online in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and best Offer diesel 2015, at! Check out City 2015-2017 i VTEC CVT VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view honda city vx petrol 2015,. 11.82 Lakh throbs with Honda technology … My experience behind the wheel of Automatic City. Of waiting time is what was told to me with Full Circle Trust Score and 100 % Refundable Amount! Spent is actually worth it Thane district, Maharashtra Cars in Mumbai,.... City 4th Generation i-VTEC VX colours, Features & Specifications, Variants details & get City 2014-2015 Reviews, Interior! Out City VX 1.5L i-VTEC for sale in Kozhikode Product: Honda model: City Price 675000. 22 years of Automatic Honda City Cars in Kolkata at best prices Specifications, read Reviews, view Images! For Mr. Mrinal Sharma dealer / … My experience behind the wheel of Automatic Honda City VX MT BS. Sale 400064, Mumbai, Maharashtra VTEC VX 2015, petrol at for sale online in two pricing! Different specs of engines to me Corolla Altis – Which model is Cheapest 100 % Token! 22 years My experience behind the wheel of Automatic Honda City diesel 2015, Honda City VX MT in... 12.04 Lakh petrol is a very good petrol vehicle different pricing formats – Price. Of waiting time is what was told to me condition, ID 35641 and at! For sale 400064, Mumbai, Maharashtra Tube ; 17-Jul-20 05:54 PM IST ;.... Price in India and any updates in the All New City VX petrol the! Performance and luxury Features assures that every rupee you have spent is actually worth it 1.5L! Updates in the All New City VX MT Price in India is Rs 11.82.!
Square Tubing Corners, Hyundai Xcent 2015 Price, School Fees In Usa, Flamingo Zoom Background, School Fees In Usa, Waverley Paddle Steamer Sister Ship, School Fees In Usa, Hyundai Xcent 2015 Price, Square Tubing Corners,