I decided to top off my oil and closely monitor the status. Due to a bonding issue with the sunroof wind deflector, the sunroof panel on the affected vehicles may detach … Come find a great deal on used 2015 Hyundai Sonatas in your area today! I started to notice my oil level was below low after 2000 miles at 47000 on the vehicle. It supposedly has a two stage clutch. While driving 60 mph, the driver's side power seat was moved forward and failed to stop without warning. Search over 1,071 used 2015 Hyundai Sonatas. Hyundai is recalling nearly 130,000 Sonatas over an issue with the seatbelt buckle. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA HYBRID. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co is recalling 129,000 U.S. vehicles for an engine issue that can increase the risk of a fire, U.S. regulators said Friday. Summary: Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Sonata Hybrid vehicles manufactured December 8, 2014, to August 18, 2015, and Hyundai Sonata vehicles manufactured May 28, 2014, to March 18, 2016, equipped with the panoramic sunroof option. View our consumer ratings and reviews of the 2015 Sonata, and see … Now in dealership for the 3rd time for 5 weeks and still can¿T find the problem. The 2015 Sonata is available in six trim levels: SE, Eco, Sport, Limited, Sport 2.0T, and Limited 2.0T. 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA The all-new seventh-generation 2015 Sonata offers a more refined look through a new Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language, stiffer … Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Sonata Hybrid vehicles manufactured December 8, 2014, to August 18, 2015, and Hyundai Sonata vehicles manufactured May 28, 2014, to March 18, 2016, equipped with the panoramic sunroof option. Add Complaint. The contact owns a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. Also, I told my Hyundai dealership in laurel, MD about the finding. You don’t have to opt for a pricier top trim to find great features. Thanks Andrew. Make sure these issues have been addressed by a dealer before you purchase a 2015 Sonata. Dealership claims that they cannot diagnose since the issue does not occur while stationary. If … Only about 11,000 Sonata sedans and luxury Nexo SUVs from 2020 are being recalled due to a bug in the Remote Smart Parking Assist Software. due to a bonding issue with the sunroof wind deflector, the sunroof panel on the affected vehicles may detach while driving. - Lathrop, CA, USA. I thought it was not filled correctly and had my mechanic check it. Defective gps, bluetooth and speaker. Aug 23 2019. I read online other owners having the same issue. The vehicle was taken to an independent dealer where it was diagnosed that the power driver's seat switch needed to be replaced. If you drive a Hyundai Nexo SUV or the Sonata, then you may have to take a trip back to the dealer. Page 20 The paperwork says Hyundai is aware of the condition and maintains it is "normal characteristic of 2015 Hyundai Sonata at this time". Browse answered 2015 Hyundai Sonata questions, problems & issues. 85,000 miles; Navigation system replaced twice. I do not know the cause. It began around 30k miles. Hi NHTSA, I drive a 2015 Hyundai Sonata and followed all the recommended maintenance. Due to a bonding issue with the sunroof wind deflector, the sunroof panel on the affected vehicles may detach while driving. My headlights in my 2015 Hyundai Sonata limited randomly shut off while driving. Sonata. I'll do my best to help you resolve them. Original review: Aug. 16, 2020. Get free expert troubleshooting help, support & repair solutions for all Sonata Car and Truck. TrueCar has over 947,340 listings nationwide, updated daily. problem # 51. 2015 Hyundai Sonata blind spot issue. It was a great car for 39,119 miles, then came the engine problems. 2015 Hyundai Sonata Issue - Issues will acceleration/lurching on break release - P0010, P0011 I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata and am currently getting codes P0010 and P0011. It is not leaking oil and I have never smelled oil burning. Hyundai discovered the problem when owners started reporting engine noise. By Tom Torbjornsen. Hyundai Mechanic: Andrew Martin, Hyundai Certified Technician replied 6 months ago. I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata and on three occasions over the last year including as recently as this morning my car is out of oil. I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata with 10 miles on the odometer. Our list of 14 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Hyundai Sonata. This shows the RPM jumping and can be seen @15 seconds when I turned the car off/on again. Hyundai issued a recall for these 2020 models due to having a parking assist software issue.. Hyundai Recalls The 2020 Sonata and Nexo . Share. The dashboard indicator is not lit or signaling the loss of oil. Ask Your Own Hyundai Question. Our 2015 Hyundai started having transmission issues just before 30,000 miles. It does it in all three modes; Eco, Sport, and Normal. Issue ID: 1375586 Internal NHTSA # 10983572 Manufacurer: Hyundai Motor America Brand: HYUNDAI Model: SONATA Model Year: 2015 File date: 03/05/17 Component: STEERING: Product type code: VEHICLE Description of the problem: I was on a city street approaching a red light, as i was coming to a stop my car's engine shut off without warning. Problem with your Hyundai Sonata? Every day at this one spot the blind spot monitor goes off with no one near me. I believe 2015 Hyundai Sonatas are experiencing electrical issues. I have no idea where the pills goes. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This started very early after purchase and continues today, sometimes violently. In June of 2015, NHTSA raised the issue with Hyundai, which said it didn’t consider the issue … Hyundai Sonata in Oregon, United States Feb 2018 - Mar 2018: Mar 2018 29500 mi: Transmission was replaced after fighting with Hyundai for 7 months and 15,000 … I have taken the car to the dealership multiple times for this issue. Orange engine light is on and rpm doesn't go past 2000 rpm, although I'm pressing the gas. Customer reply replied 6 months ago. Rating applies to 2015-19 models. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited PZEV Sedan. Neither cars have navigation, so it's the standard color LCD/touchscreen setup, identical systems. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Tested vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE 4-door with standard front and rear head curtain airbags and standard front seat-mounted torso airbags The Hyundai Sonata was redesigned for the 2015 model year and the Kia Optima was redesigned for the 2016 model year (since then the two cars have been built on the same platform). See more information on Hyundai Sonata safety recalls » Which Used Hyundai Sonata Is Right for Me? I'm so sorry you are having issues with your Sonata. The 2015 Hyundai Sonata has already been recalled due to an issue with its wiring harness. After a few seconds, the power seat stopped moving forward. I've taken out the camshaft position actuator solenoid, cleaned it and put power to it and it seemed to be functioning, although in truth I don't know what the proper function of the solenoid looks like. Bluetooth issues on both my Hyundais (2015 Sonata, 2014 Santa Fe) So basically the problem is related to the volume of the bluetooth. Q: I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco with 25000 miles on it. my 2015 hyundai sonata was purchased brand new, and have had multiple power/acceleration issues; however, the most recent happened on march 19, 2019. while driving on a street (evening time) with the speed limit of 45, my car started to sputter/jerk back and forth, abruptly bringing my car to a speed limit of under 15 mphs. I also want to note the p0010 is gone now. Learn more about the 2015 Hyundai Sonata recall here. Hyundai Sonata 2015 3 Answers. 2015-2016 Hyundai Sonata Software Issue. i tried to accelerate, but the gas paddle was unresponsive. Hi, My Used Hyundai Sonata 2015 has been having issues with the rpm recently. Hyundai motor america (hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 sonata hybrid vehicles manufactured december 8, 2014, to august 18, 2015, and hyundai sonata vehicles manufactured may 28, 2014, to march 18, 2016, equipped with the panoramic sunroof option. The recall woes continue to mount for Hyundai, which announced major engine issues for used 2012 Santa Fe SUVs, 2015 and 2016 Veloster cars, and 2011 to 2013 Sonata Hybrids (and 2016 models, too). I was able to get a proper video of the issue I was experiencing pt 2, part 1 can be seen below. My problem is that when slowly starting from a stop, the transmission shudders or grabs, until some acceleration is achieved. April 26, 2016. - Boynton Beach, FL, USA.
Redragon K552 Software, Code Vein Io, Simple Vital Vitamin Cream Review, Meadows Golf Club Course Layout, L'oreal Quick Dry Nail Polish, Professional Video Cameras, Freshwater To Saltwater Percentage, Zinnia Meaning In Islam,