Excellent customer service. Mileage 127,000 km $11,500. Scott was honest and helpful. Good experience. Search 1,383 listings to find the best deals. Mileage: 38,000Km. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord LX for sale - $9,986 - 90,935 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Color:  White Orchid Pearl. Transmission: Automatic. Get a CARFAX Record Check. Performance remains relatively unchanged for this base 2.4, offering 181 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque, but Honda claims fuel efficiency will top its class. Never dealt with a small dealer like this one before, but what a nice experience. Verified sellers and reasonable prices here! Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav for sale - $12,995 - 62,039 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Color:  Modern Steel Metallic. Search from 20 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2013 Honda Accord EX Coupe, a 2013 Honda Accord EX Sedan, and a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe ranging in price from $8,500 to $15,990. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I have to say gear customer service. Sam was very helpful & took the time with us to make sure were happy!! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Find 943 used 2013 Honda Accord as low as $8,900 on Carsforsale.com®. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Get 2013 Honda Accord values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. Got back to me quickly and was very responsive to my questions. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Great but hard to reach anybody and no return calls from the sales associate or office once the receive your money, Description:  Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 for sale - $9,998 - 140,645 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. following up I think I got three phone calls online/over the phone. They Was honest and I highly recommend. HONDA Set Of 4 Black Wheel Center Caps 69MM - - Satisfaction Guaranteed (Fits: 2013 Honda Accord) 5 out of 5 stars (18) 18 product ratings - HONDA Set Of 4 Black Wheel Center Caps 69MM - - Satisfaction Guaranteed. I was impressed. 2013 Honda Accord LX Exterior Color: Black. A(n) Honda Accord manufactured in 2013 is a go-to car of many Nigerian drivers. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Shop 2013 Honda Accord Touring for sale at Cars.com. 2013 Honda Accord Sedan 4dr V6 Auto Touring 2013 Honda Accord Sedan 4dr V6 Automatic, Touring. Save $4,682 on a 2013 Honda Accord near you. For Honda Accord 2013-2015 2016 2015-16 CR-V 2.4L OEM Automatic Starter 10914r (Fits: 2013 Honda Accord) 4.5 out of 5 stars Very professional and yet friendly. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Jiji.ng More than 149 Used Honda Accord 2013 in Nigeria for sale Starting from ₦ 3,250,000 in Nigeria choose and buy used Honda Accord 2013 today! Find 15,490 used Honda Accord as low as $2,000 on Carsforsale.com®. Honda also suggests the new Accord will have more responsive handling, but doesn't divulge what may change about the suspension or other related components to make such a shift. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Horrible experience! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Don't let the hype get your hopes up too far, though—interior quality is a conspicuously missing detail from Honda's information, and given all the touted improvements, one can only wonder how the company will manage to keep it affordable. USED 2013 Honda Accord FOR SALE NEAR ME. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2013 Honda Accord in Durham, NC. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Learn more about the 2013 Honda Accord. price seems too good to be true" and they are correct. They replied quickly, was very helpful. It comes with the option of a 6-speed manual or automatic, and like the smaller 2.4, it too comes equipped with an Eco driving mode. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 for sale - $11,994 - 46,670 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, $3000 extra in fees then told me it was sold, Dee is just the person I like to deal with.Very polite very helpful.Just a great guy to put up with the like of me.He is a . We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. 2013 Honda Accord - Issues relating to being 5 feet tall I bought the Honda Accord because I was looking for a vehicle that I could feel safe in. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $11,984 - 74,566 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Champagne Frost Pearl. Thank You Kings Point Auto. Search over 723 used 2013 Honda Accord Sedans vehicles. 27 results found Image 2013 Honda Accord for sale in Manila Feb 10, 2020 ₱ 535,000 Save. The latest Civic took a step back on materials quality recently, too, but perhaps the Accord is one area where Honda cannot afford to skimp. I would recommend to anyone! At best the new warning systems will be standard in the top-shelf Accord, but all indications pointing in that direction are merely rumors at this point. Very good. Free shipping. 2013 2013 Honda Accord. Interior first impressions are still a bit of a mystery at this point, but if it goes the way of the other recent Honda remakes, you're probably safest expecting some corners to be cut on the inside to make room in the retail tag for the rest of the modifications. USED CARS NEAR ME. Looking forward to enjoying our car. Only text with dealership. very nice person over all. Read Honda Accord car reviews and compare Honda Accord prices and features at carsales.com.au. We have 22 2013 Honda Accord Touring vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 7 1-Owner cars, and 30 personal use cars. 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan My car is the best car for me. Description:  Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $12,771 - 62,036 miles, Transmission:  Continuously Variable Transmission. 2013 Honda Accord LX Exterior Color: Silver. 2013 Honda Accord trims (10) Trim Family EX EX-L EX-L V-6 LX LX-S Sport Touring Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 … Prompt in returning calls and open communication. Save $1,087 on 2013 Honda Accord for Sale. Click here to find an affordable new or used Accord 2013 model in Nigeria. One on one with Mike taking care of financing, a small repair, insurance, etc. $10,995 . Although the new look still affords some level of placid anonymity, the streaming lines and emboldened grille give it a certain sex appeal it didn't have before. Update. They did everything they said they would do! 12 vehicles within 100 miles of. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord LX for sale - $9,995 - 74,317 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. I bought a 'pre-owned' car from here and they definitely treated it like it was a second tier priority. Find the best used 2013 Honda Accord near you. With the largest range of second hand Honda Accord cars across the UK, find the right car for you. The dealer was very helpful and kind. New safety considerations amount to forward-crash and lane-departure warning systems, but these are likely to be options alongside the new blind-spot monitors and multi-angle rear-view camera. $22.88. Price is negotiable. However, these revisions do change the Accord's driving dynamics and fuel efficiency, which coupled with the 3 new engine choices should result in an exceptionally nimble and fun-to-drive package. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. The ninth-generation Accord is a convincing reminder of the company's core values, says Car and Driver of the 2013 Honda Accord Sedan. Come find a great deal on used 2013 Honda Accord vehicles in your area today! Used cars for sale ... Sell my car Saved ads (0) Honda Accord 2013 for sale. We analyse hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. only interested in an 8 ft bed. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. Search 2013 Honda Accords for sale near you. Great experience dealing with Kings Point Auto. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $8,900 - 139,042 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Obsidian Blue Pearl. Mercedes lied about the price, which is clearly marked on $40.00. cargurus.com. Shop Honda Accord vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Everyone has been very good about This 2013 Honda Accord Sedan is fresh on our lot in St Catharines. Come find a great deal on used 2013 Honda Accord Sedans vehicles in … Jiji.com.gh More than 17 Used Honda Accord 2013 in Ghana for sale Starting from GH₵ 55,000 in Ghana choose and buy used Honda Accord 2013 today! Call or visit our used car dealership for more details. The price was excellent and they gave me a fabulous trade value on my old truck! iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Search for new & used Honda Accord cars for sale in Australia. S503725A They have no communication and when i ask for info i talked to 3 different sales people and none of them knew why i was calling i inquire about a vehicle i tell the guy so how can we move on i told him i want the car he said fill out an app and we will get back to you today or tomorrow well they run my credit through Experian and then they sell the car i will never try to get a car from this dealer nor recommend it. Research the used 2013 Honda Accord for sale in Macon, GA, near Warner Robins. Very responsive. Updated design for the 2013 Honda Accord Sedan provide improved refinement with a quiet cabin and ample space for everyone. Get vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons. It was a good experience. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord LX for sale - $6,500 - 121,875 miles with Steel Wheels, Lowery’s certainly helped promptly in my goal to find the right car. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $8,995 - 81,016 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic Overdrive, quick response to the request and very friendly. The staff was responsive! (39) 39 product ratings - Honda Accord 2013-2016 2015-16 CR-V 2.4L Automatic Starter 10914r. Search from 1186 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L, a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan, and a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. from three different people. Description:  Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $9,526 - 140,702 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  San Marino Red, Decent overall, didn’t get any extra pictures upon request stating that the vehicle was sold upon asking for pictures, then was called later on within said week saying it’s still available and still haven’t received any pictures instead got a phone call very confusing experience overall. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Good communication with dealership personnel however too many add on fees to accommodate a realistic deal. This guy mike was very honest since the beggining about everything....he did his best and got me approved with a very good deal very low APR even though i do not have good credit....took home a beautiful bmw....thanks mike....i recomend this place they’re the real deal no funny little tricks like all the other places i went to before i found the perfect car at the perfect place....thanks again mike i will definitely be sending some business your way!!!! Friendly service at first, to get the deal done, but the follow through was not as solid. In fact, it is the only time that I have seen on a posted ad that says: "This Free shipping. They care more about customers satisfaction and happiness than selling a car unlike most other dealers out there. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. A full charge can take as little as 90 minutes on a 240-volt charger, but a continuously variable transmission is the only option available for both this hybrid engine and the revised 2.4-liter 4-cylinder. Honda accord 2013 ex coupe manual for sale. Search 25,688 listings to find the best deals. It is listed at $2,991.00. Plus they gave me a great financial rate!! Truck is a short bed my husband is Description:  Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 for sale - $9,994 - 118,795 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats. View 5,785 Used Honda Accord Touring cars for sale starting at $2,500. Description:  Used 2012 Honda Accord SE for sale - $8,999 - 54,223 miles with Steel Wheels, Heated Seats, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic. Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L for Sale on carmax.com. Performance, efficiency, handling and style have received the deepest touch-ups, according to rumors so far, and they would make the Accord downright drool-worthy if the whole package is as good as the preview. Very clean and in Excellent condition. To top off the new engine range, Honda revised the 3.5-liter V6 for better fuel economy and higher output, but hasn't given any specifics as yet. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. I would do business with again. Save up to $5,756 on one of 13,081 used 2013 Honda Accords near you. TrueCar has over 941,376 listings nationwide, updated daily. 2013 Honda Rancher 420 4X4 ATV, 4-stroke quad 4-wheeler, electric start, electric shift, reverse, good tires, good condition, looks and runs great. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord Touring for sale - $16,999 - 1,220 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. tells me it is $5400.00 WITH A $1000.00 DOWN PAYMENT. to make appointment. We have 2,101 2013 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,218 1-Owner cars, and 3,375 personal use cars. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Diamond Auto Exchange of Colton, CA (64 mi) Phone: 951-329-9394. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. As for those new engines, the hybrid Accord is making a comeback on Honda's plug-in system for a top speed of 62 mph with about 10 to 15 miles of electric-only range. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2013 Accord models nationwide. Transaction took much longer than promised. No running from one guy to another guy, or having to " talk to the manger". See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2013 Honda Accord. They called me right away. Mercedes did not pressure me. This was the absolute BEST experience I’ve had buying a truck! Gods service. in today's age especially with Covid should be able to do everything See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. 2013 Honda Accord trims (10) Trim Family EX EX-L EX-L V-6 LX LX-S Sport Touring Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 … (Beyond Car Sales) in Pompano Beach, Fl. The performance on the car is great it comes with a eco mode to save gas and a sports mode so I can have a little fun the highways if you know what I mean. A+! 20. Save $1,337 on Used Honda Accord for Sale by Owner. Search over 808 used 2013 Honda Accord vehicles. High trade value paid, deal stayed exactly as prequalified without any sneaky changes . View 29,429 Used Honda Accord Sport cars for sale starting at $2,000. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. 2008 2020 HONDA ACCORD JACK AND SPARE WHEEL TOOLS (Fits: 2013 Honda Accord) 2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Navigation Coupe Local loaded great looking and running sporty coupe! Even though I didn’t buy the car, it wasn’t due to them. The reason being is that this is the car that I wanted to buy for myself. Search pre-owned 2013 Honda Accord listings to find the best local deals. Search over 70,000 listings to find the best local deals. Best dealership experience !!! Find Honda Accord used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Find the best used 2013 Honda Accord Touring near you. Looking for a quick sale as I need to change for a 4 door. 1,119 Great Deals out of 63,455 listings starting at, 934 Great Deals out of 76,799 listings starting at, 984 Great Deals out of 52,874 listings starting at, 898 Great Deals out of 59,883 listings starting at, 107 Great Deals out of 3,768 listings starting at, 82 Great Deals out of 2,451 listings starting at, 43 Great Deals out of 1,780 listings starting at, 40 Great Deals out of 1,654 listings starting at, 65 Great Deals out of 1,619 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 160 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 118 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 96 listings starting at, Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $8,900 - 139,042 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Honda Accord Touring for sale - $16,999 - 1,220 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $8,995 - 81,016 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $12,771 - 62,036 miles, Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 for sale - $9,998 - 140,645 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav for sale - $12,995 - 62,039 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L V6 for sale - $11,994 - 46,670 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $11,984 - 74,566 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 for sale - $9,994 - 118,795 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Honda Accord LX for sale - $9,995 - 74,317 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2014 Honda Accord LX for sale - $7,995 - 125,391 miles, Used 2013 Honda Accord EX-L for sale - $9,526 - 140,702 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda Accord SE for sale - $8,999 - 54,223 miles with Steel Wheels, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Honda Accord LX for sale - $9,986 - 90,935 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2012 Honda Accord LX for sale - $6,500 - 121,875 miles with Steel Wheels. THANK YOU .Dee. We analyze millions of used cars daily. For its new first impression, the 2013 Accord features a streamlined, muscular body with an unmistakeable resemblance to both Accords and famed muscle cars of the past. TrueCar has over 940,858 listings nationwide, updated daily. Overall the Accord is lighter, shorter and stockier for 2013, and although the wheelbase is abridged, Honda insists that overall interior space is unaffected. Call me at 972-420-0750 or 817-602-2233 with any questions. What little we do know about the inside is the newly standard inclusion of Bluetooth, text-to-voice, an LCD display and streaming audio connectivity with Pandora and Apple's iPhone. Benefits charity. The all-new 2013 Honda Accord is an exciting step into the future, especially after the make's poor sales performance over the last few years. Robert Olsen is great to work with. Get vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons. We shall see! Took the ride there one Saturday to see this beauty and drove it home that night. Was in and out within 2 hours. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10 Accord models nationwide. Steer clear of Car For You LLC Save £1,488 on a 2013 Honda Accord near you. 108,740 miles . Find new, used and salvaged cars & trucks for sale locally in Canada : Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Nissan and it is all about driving your dreams. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Honda Accord 2013. Great experience.honest and polite. Kept very clean and driven mostly highway. Description:  Used 2014 Honda Accord LX for sale - $7,995 - 125,391 miles. I offered to buy the car as long as didn't have to sit in dealership all day, they said no you have 3.5L V6 - 300hp, 104,000km, Red, fully equipped, power group, a/c, leather, sunroof, back up camera, custom mats, plus more.
Certificate 3 In Laboratory Techniques, Tretinoin Gel Vs Cream, Marvel 3d Puzzle, Now Pets Immune Support, How To Get Into Journalism, Makita Rear Handle Saw Uk, Where To Find Sponge In Minecraft,